Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy 27th weeks to my dearest babyboy ~

Another week to the third trimster .
& 91 days more to my EDD .

Checkup this saturday .
Gotta have our 3D/4D scan .
Didnt get it done last check up
as babyboy covered half of his face with his lil'hand .

BabyExpo next month .
So gotta go there with baby .

& baby got me GWP Mango Pomelo on HariRaya .


I'm so bored now .
Waiting for baby to off work .
Another hour or so i guess ...

I love ue baby ~
Always <3 .


On the other hand ,
my freckles are getting more & darker .
Zzz .
It's been so long since i mask-ed too .
Shall go facial-ing with baby soon ,
maybe say this weekend or the next .

& when is my Iphone4 coming to me .
Waited damn long already .
Regretted not getting it together with baby that time .
& brother's going to Paris this thursday ~
I so wana go too .

No comments: