Monday, September 27, 2010

In my 29th weeks , today !
Times really flies .
& soon , in 11 weeks or less than ,
baby & i gotta see/carry our lil' one .

Next checkup visit would be 9th Oct .
Looking forward to see our lil' one .

Peeing is so much more frequent that
sometimes i feel like sleeping in the toilet .
Leg cramps in the middle of the night .
What's worse is ,
Insomnia hit me back .
& couldn't get in the most comfort position to sleep .
& of cause my huge huge appetite ,
always eating non-stop .

Last thursday ,
somehow i found out about ue .
I was totally so depressed that ue came .
I hope ue & your friends will not drop by anymore .

But for my lil'one ,
everything will be worth doing so .

Had a private dinner with my family , inlaws
, some relatives & friends last friday .



More photos uploaded in FB .

Rain stop please ~
I wana give xiaohuang a good bath tonight .

& i woke up with my right eye kinda swollen .
Please go away ASAP .

MIL gonna cook laska tonight .
YUMMY ~

Waiting for hubby to knock off .
2.5 more hours more !
Lovesloves hubby & baby ~
<3

No comments: