Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Darling boy is 33 weeks & 2 days .
47 more days to go .
It's getting nearer & nearer to seeing our lil baby boy .

Last friday ,
went for checkup as usual .
Lil' boy's weighing about 1.8kg ,
gainning about 0.4kg in two weeks .

Nowadays i tend to walk slower & slower ,
& my tummy is getting bigger & heavier .

Cousin's house to get baby stuffs ,
LTA , HDB hub & Toyogo factory .

Babyfair at expo after things are done .
& didn't buy anything though,
just to check it out what they have & stuffs .
& also because baby's car is almost full/packed with lil'boy's stuffs .

Back to babyfair on both saturday & sunday as well .
To get the stuffs that we need / want .
Spent like over 1k over the short weekend .

Will post pictures & photos soon .
My uploader is giving me some problem .
Ahhh .

Met up with one of my best buddies last week for lunch .
It was kinda last minute though .
Congrats to ue my dear friend .
Am looking forward to your wedding & stuffs ,
if by then my confinement have ended .

Anyway , FIL is overseas in Japan now .
Will be back next week .
Gotta discuss about confinement stuffs .
I hope/wish i can go back my niang jia for confinement .
Though FIL & MIL wants to hire a daytime confinement lady for me .
But then no one will help me with babyboy at night ,
& i'm afraid i cant manage alone ,
as baby's gona go back shiplife soon .

Having serious insomnia recently .
Awaking up in the middle of the night for peeing ,
seeing pests in the toilet eeks me off .
I'm considered lucky i feel ,
my feet is not swollen yet .
Phew .

Well well , baby & i are one step closer to our own love nest .
I hope we will get it .
Results out by end of Nov .
Awaiting for the good news .

Baby's bringing me out to Giant to stock up food now .
Hoorrrayy ~

No comments: