Friday, October 15, 2010

Lil one's 31weeks 4 days today .
59 more days to go or lesser .
Seeing babyboy really soon .

Last week's checkup didnt get the ultrascan from Doc .
But lil one's doing great inside my womb .
Gaining approx. 400 grams since the previous checkup .
So baby's weighing around 1.4kg .

Next checkup would be 22Oct .
Will be heading down to BabyExpo after that .
& also the HDB Hub .

I'm down with a bad sorethroat few days back ,
followed by a blocked nose ,
& now a lil bit of coughing .
Ahhh ...

Indigestions recently is real bad ,
making me feeling so unwell the whole day .
Since preggy it's been lidat .
But got worse nowadays .

It's 15th October of the year .
Which marks our 5years/60months anniversary ~
& 5months since we ROM-ed .

Baby & i have a date tonight together with our lil one .
So after work ,
baby will be back home to bathe & change .
& off we will go for our date .

Hubby ,
Just wanna tell ue that i love ue always .
Through the good times & the bad times ,
ue still stay beside me showering me with
loves that i need ,
things that i wan ,
care & concern .
& most importantly ue are always there for me when i need ue .
Even when ue are sick ,
ue still took care of me , my needs .
I'm not good with words .
But to me ,
ue are the best man i could ever have/wanted .
<3 .
I love ue & baby .
With lots of loves .

Baby got me this the other day .
Looking forward to our date tonight .
<3<3<3 .

Gotta go pack the roomroom & stuffs now .

No comments: