Friday, December 31, 2010

Before the clock strikes 12 ,
i'll do a last post for the year of 2010 .

In the year of 2010 ,
Happiest year of my life ..
♥ Found out that i'm Pregnant with BabyTytus
♥ ROM-ed with hubby @ Marina Mandarin
♥ Actual Wedding Day & Banquet with hubby @ The Regent Hotel
♥ Private Dinner with family & friends celebrating our Wedding @ Furama Hotel
♥ Giving Birth to BabyTytus

I hope 2011 would be a even more happy year ahead for our lil' family <3 .

It's been more than a month i've neglected my blog .

Been very busy recently since the day my boy's out .
Mummy's doing confinement for me ,
so yeah !
I'm back to my own house for the time being ..
& hubby also moved over with me .

Anyway ,
BabyTytus's out to say hi on 12th Dec .
I kinda miss my babybump
& with my boy inside doing somersaults .

Will update again soon when i'm free ..
Thanks to all my friends , hubby's friends & relatives who came and visited..

Will be celebrating BabyTytus's 1st Month on the 9th Jan 2011 !
Gonna go get Baby's Full Month cakes & buffet done tml ...

Shall end with a family photo .

No comments: