Friday, September 9, 2011

My Lil Family <3

It's been really long since I did a proper update . Been working since March & busy with my own family ..

While expressing my milk right now ,
I shall upload some Photos of my lil' family & some updates ..

Tytus have grown up so much ,
In 3 more days ,
He would be 9 months old .

Soon ,
It would be his 1st ..

Am planning on his birthday venue right now which is giving me a headache .

This cannot ,
That cannot .
This can ,
That can .

And his already starting to like walk ?!
Holding on to his playpen ,
Dancing & with only one hand holding on to the playpen , moving side to side , etc .

Recently ,
Been calling "papamamamummum" ,
Somehow he called "jiejiejie" first then us , & he sort of said "ahma" yesterday .

On the other hand ,
Hus job isn't that great right now .
I hope I can always not add on his burden ..

Daddy still isn't back from work overseas , so missing him badly .
Haven like seen him for a month ++ .

Jus spoke to Daddy a while ago ,
And his coming back real soon like 17th which is next week .
Cool , family & I misses him damn lots max ..

I love you , hus Weijie & son Tytus <3
And my family <3

Thanks Mummy for taking great care of Tytus baby for me while I work .
And xinku ni ler ;x

Blogged from my iPhone ...

No comments: